Coconut Mango Steel Cut Oats
Coconut Mango Steel Cut Oats are a delicious twist on oatmeal! Old fashioned steel cut oats, fresh mango, and coconut infused balsamic vinegar topped with walnuts. If you’ve never been a fan of oatmeal, here is a recipe that is sure to spark your interest. Bring the flavors of the tropics to your breakfast table with Coconut Mango Steel Cut Oats.
Prep Time:10 minutes - Cook Time:20 minutes - Total Time:30 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 3 cups Water or Milk
- 1 cup Steel Cut Oats
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt (Vanilla Bean or Sel Gris)
- 2 tsp olive oil (Blood Orange or Roasted Walnut)
- 2 tsp Toasted Coconut White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Mango, chopped
- 1/4 cup Walnuts, chopped
- In a saucepan, bring liquid to a boil. Add the oatmeal and salt and stir.
- Reduce heat to a low simmer. Cover and cook 10-20 minutes (depending on how chewy you like your cereal). Stir occasionally.
- Remove from heat and let stand covered for a couple of minutes.
- Stir in oil, balsamic vinegar, mango, and walnuts. Enjoy!