GARLIC & HERB TOASTED BAGUETTE
Enjoy this super easy to make garlic & herb toasted baguette alongside pasta and marinara, salads, soups or as a base for sandwiches.
Prep Time: 5 minutes - Cook Time: 15 minutes - Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4-6 People
- 1 Baguette, cut in half lengthwise
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Turn the baguette on its side and cut in half lengthwise. Place both pieces on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle evenly with olive oil. Sprinkle evenly with dipper.
- Place the seasoned baguette in the oven and cook for 12-15 minutes, until golden but still soft.
- Pull apart or slice into pieces and enjoy!