Homemade Cinnamon Vanilla Graham Crackers
Graham crackers are an essential part of a good campfire and homemade ones are easier to make than you think! This dough comes together in about 15 minutes in a stand mixer. Made without butter, the Vanilla Maple Infused Olive Oil gives a rich flavor profile and pairs wonderfully with our Cinnamon Vanilla Sugar Shaker. Sit down, relax, and enjoy your s’more!
Prep Time: 20 mins - Cook Time: 20 minutes- Total Time: 40 minutes
Yield: Serves 8-10
¼ cupVanilla Maple Olive Oil
½ cup Honey
¼ cup Milk
2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
½ cup All Purpose Flour
½ tspVanilla Bean Sea Salt
1 TbspCinnamon Vanilla Sugar Shaker, plus more for finishing
1 tsp Baking Powder
½ tsp Baking Soda
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a stand mixer or with beaters, whisk together all of the liquid ingredients.
- Add the dry ingredients and continue to mix until all ingredients are incorporated into a solid dough.
- Place the dough between 2 sheets of parchment paper and roll out into a thin sheet.
- Cut into 2” squares and arrange on the baking sheet.
- Use a fork to poke with holes, brush with milk, and sprinkle with a dusting more Cinnamon Vanilla Sugar Shaker.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Cool and enjoy! Store in an airtight container to save.