Passion Fruit Glazed Pork
Escape to faraway places with the sweet, delicate fragrance of fresh passion fruit paired in perfect harmony with Italian White Wine Vinegar. Enjoy the sweet tang of this exotic fruit pulp vinegar as a dressing over fresh fruit salads; for finishing seafood or poultry dishes; or at your next party in cocktails or desserts. A must have for Mimosas! Combine with Veracruz Chili Olive Oil, Sicilian Lemon Olive Oil, or Blood Orange Olive Oil when making dressings, marinades, and dipping with bread.
Prep Time: 15 minutes - Cook Time: 30 minutes - Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 6 People
- 1 Pork Tenderloin
- 1 Tbsp Sea Salt (Lime Fresco or Sriracha)
- 1/2 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Pulp! Passion Fruit Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp olive oil (Blood Orange or Veracruz Chili)
- 1 Cup Pineapple, diced
- 1/4 Red Onion, diced small
- 1/2 Red Pepper, diced small
- 1/4 Cup Cilantro, finely minced
- 1-2 tsp Sea Salt (Lime Fresco or Sriracha)
- 1-2 Tbsp Pulp! Passion Fruit Vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper to prevent sticking.
- Lay the pork tenderloin out on the pan. Pat dry with a paper towel, season liberally with salt & pepper, and drizzle with Pulp! Passion Fruit Vinegar and olive oil. Rub to cover evenly. Place the pork in the oven and roast until tender and juicy, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the salsa by combining all of the salsa ingredients. Stir well and season to taste.
- Slice the tenderloin into 1/2” medallions and garnish with salsa. Enjoy!