Prosciutto Wrapped Maple Chipotle Shrimp
A perfect dish for hot summer days or as a quick, four ingredient appetizer everyone will love.
Prep Time: 30 minutes - Cook Time: 15 minutes - Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 lb large Shrimp, deveined
- 30 large Basil Leaves
- 15 slices Prosciutto, sliced in half
- Combine shrimp and Smoked Maple Chipotle Finishing Sauce in a ziploc bag and marinate for 2-3 hours.
- Preheat grill to 350 degrees.
- Wrap each shrimp with one basil leaf, then a strip of prosciutto. (If not secure, use a skewer or a toothpick).
- Grill wrapped shrimp until opaque, (1-2 minutes per side).
- Serve and enjoy!