Sugar & Spice Grilled Lemonade
Take your summer lemonade to the next level with this simple twist on a classic recipe. Great as a cocktail mixer with your favorite spirit!
Prep Time: 15 minutes - Cook Time: 5 minutes - Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 6-8 servings
- 16 Lemons, halved
- 1 1/2 cup Simple Syrup*
- 5 cups Soda Water
- Grilled Lemon Slices for garnish
- Preheat grill to 400 degrees.
- Sprinkle sugar & spice dipper on a plate. Dip each halved lemon into the dipper, coating the cut end.
- Put each lemon on grill cut side down, and grill for 5 minutes until browned.
- Meanwhile, in a pitcher stir together the simple syrup* and soda water. Pour into individual glasses and garnish with the grilled lemon slices.
- *We recommend Sonoma Syrup Co.’s Meyer Lemon Simple Syrup. To make your own classic simple syrup recipe, simply dissolve 2 parts sugar in 1 part boiling water. Then let cool and enjoy!