Spiced Apple Sparkling Sangria
A refreshing drink in the summer or serve warm in the cooler months. This Spiced Apple Sparkling Sangria looks pretty and tastes delicious.
Prep Time: 10 minutes - Cook Time: 5 minutes - Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 6-8 servings
- 3 cups Apple Cider
- 2 Tbsp Sugar & Spice Dipper
- 3 Honey Crisp Apples sliced
- 1/2 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 cup Dried Figs, halved
- 1 bottle Cabernet Sauvignon (any fruity red wine)
- 1 bottle fruity Champagne
- In a saucepan, heat the apple cider with the sugar & spice dipper until dissolved.
- In a large pitcher, combine the spiced cider, apples, cranberries, figs, and red wine. Mix and refrigerate overnight.
- To serve, fill wine glasses halfway with sangria and fruit. Top with champagne for a bubbly delight! Also delicious as a warm cocktail! Enjoy!