Pancetta-Wrapped Roasted Asparagus With White Balsamic Citrus Vinaigrette
Asparagus seasoned with Sicilian Lemon Olive Oil and sea salt, wrapped in pancetta, and drizzled with a vinegar and mustard dressing creating an gourmet appetizer or side dish.
Prep Time:20 minutes - Cook Time:10 minutes - Total Time:30 minutes
Yield: 4-6 People
- 1 bunch Asparagus
- 1 Tbsp olive oil (Sicilian Lemon or Blood Orange)
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt (Lime Fresco or Sel Gris)
- 1/2 lb very thinly sliced Pancetta
- 1/4 cup Series 4 Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tsp Mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil (Sicilian Lemon or Blood Orange)
- Sel Gris Sea Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Season asparagus with olive oil and sea salt. Bundle 3 pieces of asparagus together and tightly wrap with a slice of pancetta. Arrange on a baking sheet.
- Bake until asparagus turns bright green and pancetta crisps slightly, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing by whisking together the vinegar and mustard. While whisking, slowly drizzle in the olive oil. Add sea salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Arrange the asparagus on a serving platter and drizzle with dressing.