Spinach & Artichoke Stuffed Mushroom Bites
These bite size, melt in your mouth appetizers will become your go-to recipe for special events and parties. You can’t eat just one!
Prep Time: 15 minutes - Cook Time: 30 minutes - Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 1 tsp Frantoia Italian Olive Oil
- 2 cups packed Baby Spinach, chopped
- 1 6 oz can Artichoke Hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 Tbsp Miscuglio Italian Dried Herb Blend
- 4 Tbsp Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Habanero Heat Sea Salt
- 24 baby Portabello Mushrooms
- Balsamic Glaze for finishing (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a small skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the Miscuglio and spinach. Sauté until the spinach is wilted, about 3 minutes. Add the artichoke hearts and toss to coat with oil and herbs. Remove from the heat.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, whip together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, parmesan cheese, and habanero sea salt. Add the spinach mixture and stir well.
- Clean the mushrooms. Gently remove the stems and gills with a spoon.
- Arrange the mushrooms on a lightly oiled baking sheet, cap side down. Spoon the spinach dip into each cap.
- Bake the stuffed mushrooms until tender, golden in color, about 25 minutes. Serve with a drizzle of balsamic glaze and enjoy.