Apple, Pear, and Goat Cheese Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
Take juicy pork tenderloin to the next level with this fall inspired dish! Sweet apples and pears, tangy creamy goat cheese, and warming spices for the sugar shaker give a decedent twist to this easy recipe!
Prep Time: 15 minutes - Cook Time: 25 minutes - Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 Pork Tenderloin
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Chai Sugar Shaker
- 2 tsp Cumin Spice Sea Salt
- 4 oz Chevre
- 1/4 Red Apple, small dice
- 1/4 Pear, small dice
-1 Tbsp Blood Orange Olive Oil
Optional: Top with fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Butterfly pork tenderloin using the tip of a chefs knife to make a slit down the length of the pork, only cutting about halfway through. Use a meat mallet to flatten out the pork tenderloin to 1/2" in thickness.
- Rub both sides of pork with sugar shaker and sea salt.
- In a bowl mix together the chevre, apples and pears. Spread out mixture evenly over pork and roll tightly. Place pork seam side down on a baking sheet. If needed secure pork with toothpicks or cooking twine.
- Drizzle with olive oil and cook until internal temperature reaches 145F, about 25 minutes. Make sure to take the temperature of the pork and not the filing.
- Let rest for 5 minutes before cutting into slices and serve!