Blue Cheese Dressing With a Classic Wedge Salad
Such a classic! Simple yet tasty Blue Cheese Dressing with a Classic Wedge Salad can complement any main dish or be a refreshing salad for lunch.
Prep Time: 10 minutes - Cook Time: 10 minutes - Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4-6 People
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Sea Salt (Citrus Dill of Sel Gris)
- 3 Tbsp Vinegar (Prosecco or Meritage)
- 1 Tbsp Mustard
- 3/4 cup Oil (EVOO or Avocado)
- 3/4 cup Frantoia EV Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Blue Cheese, crumbled
- 1 head Iceberg Lettuce, quartered
- 4 Bacon Slices, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup Blue Cheese, crumbled
- Salt (Citrus Dill or Sel Gris)
- Fresh Black Pepper
- In a food processor or blender add the egg, vinegar, salt, mustard, and EVOO or Avocado Oil.
- Cover and blend for about 10 seconds on a low speed. Without stopping the blender, slowly drizzle in the Frantoia Olive Oil. Add the crumbled blue cheese and process just until combined.
- Arrange wedged iceberg on a plate and top with dressing, tomatoes, blue cheese crumbles, and crumbled bacon. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Enjoy!