Sage Browned Butter Sweet Potatoes
Indulge in the nutty flavor of browned butter infused with rich sage. This pairs perfectly with the bright Maple Orange Sugar Shaker to finish off sweet potatoes. The ultimate side for family gatherings or holiday feasts!
Prep Time: 15 minutes - Cook Time: 45 minutes - Total Time: 60 minutes
- 3 Large Sweet Potatoes
- 1 Tbsp Maple Orange Sugar Shaker
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/4 cup Sweet Cream Butter Olive Oil
- 10 Sage Leaves
- 2 tsp Sel Gris Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Wash, peel, and chip sweet potatoes into 1 in cubes. Place in a baking dish and sprinkle with sugar shaker.
- In a small sauce pan over medium heat cook butter, oil, and sage until butter turn nutty and sweet and sage crisps, about 6-7 minutes.
- Remove sage and pour butter and oil over sweet potatoes and season with salt. Bake for 35-45 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.
- Top with fried sage and serve.