Garlic Sesame Soba Noodle Salad
Fresh and bright, this intensely flavored Asian inspired dish is delicious immediately or after a day, making it great for taking to parties or enjoying as leftovers.
Prep Time:15 minutes - Cook Time:5 minutes - Total Time:15 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 12 ounces Soba Noodles
- 1/4 cup Tamari or Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 Garlic Cloves minced
- 2 Tbsp Vinegar (Tangerine or Cucumber)
- 1/4 cup Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp Vera Cruz Chili Olive Oil (optional)
- 1 Carrot, julienne cut or grated
- 1 Cucumber, julienne cut or grated
- 1 Green Onion, sliced thin
- Sesame Seeds, for garnish
- Cook the noodles according to package directions. Drain.
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together the tamari, brown sugar, garlic, and vinegar. While whisking, drizzle in the oil.
- Toss the carrot, cucumber, and noodles with the dressing until well coated. Transfer to a serving plate and garnish with the green onion and sesame seeds. Enjoy!