Honey Lime Chicken Skewers
With Vera Cruz Chili Olive Oil and Sweet Smoked Chili Rub, these grilled Honey Lime Chicken Skewers make a perfect appetizer or side.
Prep Time: 15 minutes - Cook Time: 20 minutes - Total Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 6-8 Servings
- 3 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp + 1 Tbsp Cilantro
- 1 pound Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breasts
- Lime Wedge to garnish
- In a small bowl, combine your ingredients, through the 2 Tbsp cilantro. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour marinade over chicken breasts and turn to coat. Cover and allow to marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Skewer and grill on medium high heat for 6 to 8 minutes per side, until juices run clear.
- Garnish with salt, lime wedges, and remaining 1 Tbsp cilantro.