Mediterranean Grilled Mahi Mahi with Peach Salsa
Looking for a quick summertime recipe? Top your favorite grilled fish with this homemade peach salsa and enjoy a Mediterranean meal on the deck with family and friends.
Prep Time: 10 minutes - Cook Time: 10 minutes - Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 4 Mahi Mahi Fillets
- 2 Avocados, quartered
- 2 Peaches, quartered
- 1 tsp Lime Juice
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, minced
- Whisk together the vinegar, olive oil, rub, salt and pepper in a small shallow baking dish. Add the Mahi Mahi and turn to coat.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour, turning once.
- Preheat grill to 350 degrees.
- Remove fish from marinade and season with additional salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill the fillets for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or to desired doneness.
- In the mean time, grill avocados and peaches for 2 minutes per side. Dice and put into a large bowl.
- Add vinegar, lime juice, salt, and cilantro. Mix well.
- Garnish Mahi Mahi with Peach Salsa and enjoy!