Pistachio & Parmesan Herb Encrusted Beef Tenderloin
A hearty main dish with delicate flavors that make this beef tenderloin sing “Let’s Eat”. The earthy flavor of the pistachios mixed with Garlic and Herb Olive Oil make a delicious crust while keeping the tenderloin juicy.
Prep Time: 10 minutes - Cook Time: 30 minutes - Total Time: 50 minutes
Yield: 6-8 servings
- 1 small Beef Tenderloin (about 2 lbs)
- 2 Tbsp Mustard
- 1/2 cup Pistachios, shelled
- 1/2 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 cup minced fresh Parsley
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan Asiago Dipper
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese,
- 2 tsp Roasted Garlic Sea Salt
- 4 Tbsp Garlic & Herb Olive Oil
- Remove the tenderloin from the refrigerator, rub with the mustard, cover with plastic wrap, and allow to rest at room temperature for at least 1 hour or up to 2 hours (to acclimate).
- Meanwhile, in a food processor, pulse the pistachios into small bits. Add the panko, parsley, Parmesan Asiago Dipper, parmesan cheese, Roasted Garlic Sea Salt, and olive oil to create a rough chopped paste.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Remove the tenderloin from the plastic wrap and place in an oven safe dish. Roast for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and pack the pistachio herb mixture atop the tenderloin.
- Return the meat to the oven and cook another 20-25 minutes, until the internal temperature reaches 125°F (for medium-rare).
- Allow the meat to rest, tented with foil, for 15 minutes before cutting into ½ inch thick slices. Enjoy!