Truffle Rosemary Party Nuts
Truffle addicts beware…these things are addicting! So simple to make yet such a powerhouse of flavor. We have even been known to make up massive batches, package up in cute little jars, and give away as Christmas gifts.
Prep Time:5 minutes - Cook Time:10 minutes - Total Time:15 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 1 cup Mixed Nuts
- 1 Tbsp olive oil (Wild Rosemary or Tuscan Herb)
- 1 tsp Black True Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a Ziploc bag, combine mixed nuts, truffle salt, and olive oil. Shake to coat.
- Transfer nuts to the prepared baking sheet and spread into a single layer.
- Bake nuts in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Allow to cool before serving. Enjoy!