Looking for a way to spice up your ketchup? Brushetta Ketchup is a wonderful way to create a remarkable flavor that gives you the fresh burst of tomatoes and garlic. Simply combine all ingredients, puree until smooth and you will love the way it taste!
Prep Time:5 minutes - Cook Time:0minutes - Total Time:5minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 1/2 cup Tomato Paste
- 2 tsp Vinegar (Sundried Tomato or Dark Balsamic)
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt (Roasted Garlic or Himalayan)
- 2 tsp Bruschetta Dried Herb Blend
- 1 cup Tomatoes diced (about 2 regular sized tomatoes)
- Combine ingredients in a food processor. Puree until smooth.
- Enjoy on everything from potatoes to burgers!