Coffee Rubbed Steak Tips
Take you steak to extraordinary as you season it with roasted coffee rub and roasted garlic sea salt. Sear it in caramelized garlic olive oil and garnish it with green onions.
Prep Time:10 minutes - Cook Time:10 minutes - Total Time:20 minutes
Yield: 4-6 People
- 1 lb Steak cut into 1/4" cubes
- 2 Tbsp Roasted Coffee Rub
- 2 Tbsp Sea Salt (Roasted Garlic or Murray River)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil (Avocado or Caramelized Garlic)
- Green Onions for garnish
- In a Ziploc bag, add coffee rub, sea salt, and steak cubes. Shake to coat steak evenly with seasoning. Let sit until ready to cook.
- In a large sauté pan, heat the oil. Once hot, sear the steaks using tongs sear all sides. Cook to desired doneness. Three minutes for medium rare.
- Serve steak garnished with green onions. Delicious with Balsamic Whiskey Cream Sauce (see recipe card)!