Cranberry, Pecan & Blood Orange Muffins
A nutritious muffin recipe made with cranberries, pecans and blood orange olive oil. The perfect breakfast meal on the go for the entire family.
Prep Time: 15 minutes - Cook Time: 20 minutes - Total Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 1.5 Dozen
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 3/4 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 cup Chopped Pecans
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, beat together oil, sugars and egg.
- Add oats and yogurt. Stir well until the oats are moist.
- Add flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda to wet ingredients. Stir until well blended.
- Fold in cranberries and pecans.
- Put in greased muffin tins or cups.
- Bake for 20 minutes and enjoy!