Peach Caprese Salad
We all know that caprese salad is a great summer snack. It’s becoming more and more popular as time goes on. What a lot of people don’t know, is that caprese salad, however delicious, has a distant cousin that is just as good, if not better! Peach Caprese Salad is a fun twist on original caprese. It is perfect for summer snacking. It is gourmet, easy, and light, as well as delicious! Consider Peach Caprese Salad for your next family gathering.
Prep Time:20 minutes - Cook Time:0 minutes - Total Time:20 minutes
Yield: 2-4 servings
- 3 Peaches, sliced in rounds
- 8 oz fresh Mozzarella, sliced in rounds
- 1/2 cup Cherry Tomatoes, quartered
- 1 Tbsp sliced Almonds
- Olive Oil (Basil Genovese or Tuscan Herb), for drizzling
- Summer Peach Vinegar for drizzling
- 5 leaves Basil, chiffonade cut
- Sea Salt (Sel Gris or Lime Fresco) to taste
- On a platter, arrange peaches and mozzarella alternating slices.
- After that, top with tomatoes and almonds.
- Finally, garnish with a drizzle of oil, peach vinegar, fresh basil, and sea salt.