Triple Berry Brie Bites
These Triple Berry Brie Bites are the perfect appetizer. Buttery pastry pairs amazing with gooey brie and spiced berries, they'll be gone faster than you can make them!
Prep Time: 10 minutes - Cook Time: 15 minutes - Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: Makes 9
- 3/4 cup Strawberries, large dice
- 3/4 cup Blueberries
- 2 Tbsp Vine-Ripened Raspberry Vinegar, plus more to finish
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon Vanilla Sugar Shaker
- 1 Tbsp Blood Orange Olive Oil
1 Sheet Puff Pastry
- 4 oz Brie Cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine fruit, vinegar, and 2 tsp shaker. Let marinate for 10-20 minutes.
- Cut puff pastry into 9 squares.
- Cut brie in 1/2" in to 1" in cubes.
- Use half the olive oil to grease a standard muffin tin. Place the puff pastry in the muffin tins. Drizzle remaining oil on the puff pastry then fill each puff pastry with fruit and brie. Finish with a pinch of the remaining vanilla shaker.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until puff pastry turns golden brown on the edges.
Triple Berry Brie Bites Recipe Kit