Bacon Bloody Mary
A classic recipe with a twist. Bacon vodka with plenty of fresh garnishes and don't forget to add the Smokey Bacon Sea Salt to the rim for extra flavor. Enjoy on a Sunday morning.
Prep Time: 15 minutes - Cook Time: 00 minutes - Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 2 Cocktails
- 8 Tbsp Bloody Mary Mix
- 2 shots Bacon Vodka
- 2 cups Tomato Juice
- Smokey Bacon Sea Salt or Spicy Bacon Sea Salt for rim.
- 1 Lemon cut into wedges
- Stuffed Olives
- 4 slices bacon cooked crispy
- Celery Stalks leaves attached
- Use a lemon wedge to wet the rim of individual glasses. Place the bacon salt on a plate and dip the wet top of the glass in the salt to rim.
- Fill the glass with ice.
- Top the ice with 2 Tbsp Stu’s Mix, 1 shot Vodka, and 1 cup Tomato Juice. Stir.
- Garnish with a slice of lemon, skewered olives, bacon, and celery. Enjoy!