Creamy Bacon & Broccoli Salad
A healthier twist on one of Grandmas classics. If you have never tried bacon and broccoli together you can’t really understand life. Use Bacon Infused olive oil vs mayonnaise and you have just make it healthier and tastier. This dish is great immediately or after a few hours in the refrigerating making it perfect for taking to parties or making ahead for a big dinner party.
Prep Time:15 minutes - Cook Time:10 minutes - Total Time:25 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 1/4 lb Bacon
- 2 heads Broccoli, cut bite-sized
- 1/2 cup Golden Raisins
- 1/2 cup Almonds, chopped
- 1/4 cup Red Onion, diced
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 2 Tbsp Peppered Bacon Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Vinegar (Prosecco or Meritage)
- 1 1/2 tsp Sea Salt (Smokey Bacon or Sel Gris)
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels and crumble or chop. Set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk yogurt, honey, olive oil, and vinegar until smooth.
- Add bacon, broccoli, raisins, almonds, and onion and toss. Season with salt to taste. Refrigerate until ready to serve.