GOOEY BAKED BRIE WITH A SUGAR & SPICE BRULE
So easy and incredible! A delicious holiday appetizer with just three simple ingredients, making it perfect for your next dinner party.
Prep Time: 5 minutes - Cook Time: 10 minutes - Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: Serves 6 - 8 as appetizer
- 1 Wheel of Brie
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut rind off the top of Brie wheel and place in Brie Baker.
- Sprinkle with Cinnamon Vanilla Sugar Shaker.
- Bake for 7 – 10 minutes until gooey and melted.
- Finish with your favorite sweet spread and serve with crackers or baguette slices.