MEDITERRANEAN SWISS CHARD
A delicious and easy side dish or salad, this Mediterranean infused dish is earthy and refreshing at the same time.
Prep Time: 10 minutes - Cook Time: 10 minutes - Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4-6 People
- 2 Shallots, finely chopped
- 3 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 2 bunches Rainbow Swiss Chard, coarsely chopped
- 1 (15oz) can Garbonzo Beans (chickpeas), rinsed and drained
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 1/2 Cup crumbled Feta Cheese
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium - high heat. Add the shallots and garlic and cook, stirring until they are softened, about 2 minutes.
- Add the chard and chickpeas and cook until the chard is slightly wilted, 1-2 minutes. Add the chicken broth, cover the skillet and cook the chard until tender, about 5 minutes.
- On a large serving dish, place the chard mixture then drizzle the Sun Dried Tomato Vinegar over the greens. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle cheese on top just before serving.