Prosecco Whole Grain Mustard
An easy and healthy recipe, Prosecco Whole Grain Mustard becomes the perfect crust for salmon or to enjoy on your next gourmet sandwich.
Prep Time:10 minutes - Cook Time:0 minutes - Total Time:10 minutes
Yield: 4-6 People
- 1/2 cup Prosecco Sparkling wine
- 1/2 cup Prosecco Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Brown Mustard Seeds
- 1/4 cup Yellow Mustard Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt (Sel Gris or Murray River)
- Place all of the ingredients in a small, nonreactive bowl and stir to combine. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and let sit at room temperature for at least 24 hours..
- Remove the plastic wrap and transfer the mustard mixture to a blender. Blend until the desired consistency is reached, about 30 seconds for a coarse texture.
- Transfer the mustard to a small, nonreactive container with a tight fitting lid, cover, and refrigerate for up to 3 months. The fresher the mustard, the spicier the taste.