Salt & Vinegar Potato Salad
This incredibly delicious Salt & Vinegar Potato Salad is a combination of Prosecco whole grain mustard, vinegar, oil, bacon, and topped with chives.
Prep Time:10 minutes - Cook Time:20 minutes - Total Time:30 minutes
Yield: 4-6 People
- 2 slices thick-cut Bacon, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Prosecco Whole Grain Mustard (see recipe card)
- 1 Tbsp Reserva Sherry Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp olive oil (EVOO or Caramelized Garlic)
- 1 Pasta Rock
- 2 lb Baby Potatoes, scrubbed and quartered
- 1/4 cup Chives, chopped
- Add the bacon to a skillet over medium heat; cook until crispy and browned. Transfer the bacon to a paper towel to drain.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mustard, vinegar, oil, and bacon.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, add a Pasta Rock for 2 minutes to salt your water and remove. Add the potatoes and cook until fork tender, about 10 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and immediately toss with the dressing and half of the chives. Transfer to a platter and scatter the remaining snipped chives on top. Serve warm, at room temperature, or cold.