Moroccan Couscous Salad
An exotic Moroccan Couscous Salad with dried apricots, almonds, dried currants, Himalayan sea salt, Moroccan EV Olive Oil, Vanilla Pomegranate Balsamic, and garnished with mint.
Prep Time:10 minutes - Cook Time:10 minutes - Total Time:20 minutes
Yield: 6-8 People
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 2 cups Chicken Broth
- 1 1/2 cups Couscous
- 2 Tbsp Marrakech Moroccan EV Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup Dried Apricots, slivered
- 2 2/3 cup sliced Almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup Dried Currants
- 2 Tbsp Balsamic (Vanilla Pomegranate or Sweet Raspberry)
- 1/2 cup Fresh Mint finely, minced
- 1 tsp Sea Salt (Murray River or Himalayan)
- In a medium saucepan, bring the broth to a boil. Stir in the couscous. Cover the pan, remove from the heat and let stand for five minutes.
- Transfer the couscous to a large bowl and fluff with a fork. Add the remaining ingredients and mix.
- Transfer to a serving dish, garnish with mint and enjoy!