Olive Oil & Herb Drop Biscuits
Nothing says homemade more than fresh biscuits. You will love this easy recipe and enjoy the fresh herb flavors.
Prep Time: 15 minutes - Cook Time: 15 minutes - Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 6-8 servings
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 cup Milk
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In a large bowl, stir the flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, and Wild Garlic until well combined.
- Pour in the olive oil and milk and stir until just moistened.
- Drop batter onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown on the edges.
- Serve with your favorite soup, pasta or chicken dish.