Roasted Garlic Tomato Basil Pizza
Wild garlic pizza dough is the secret to this mouthwatering Roasted Garlic Tomato Basil Pizza topped with basil, roasted garlic sea salt, and a drizzle of balsamic glaze.
Prep Time:10 minutes - Cook Time:10 minutes - Total Time:20 minutes
Yield: 4-6 People
- Wild Garlic Pizza Dough (see recipe card)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil (Basil Genovese or Caramelized Garlic)
- 1/3 cup Pecorino Cheese
- 2 Fresh Tomatoes, sliced
- 6 Fresh Basil Leaves chiffonade
- 1 tsp Roasted Garlic Sea Salt
- Balsamic Glaze
- Preheat oven or grill to 400 degrees F.
- Roll out pizza dough to desired thickness. Poke the dough with a fork. Cook the dough on a pizza stone, or grill for 10 minutes or until slightly brown and crispy, about 10 minutes.
- Pull the crust off of the grill or out of the oven. Turn the dough over and place toppings on cooked side. Layer the toppings in this order: drizzle of olive oil, cheese, tomato slices.
- Place in the oven or grill again, and cook for another 5-10 minutes, or until crust is slightly golden around the edges, and all the cheese is melted. Top with basil, roasted garlic sea salt, and a drizzle of balsamic glaze.