Wild Garlic Pizza Dough
Easier than most people expect, pizza dough is something you can make in your own kitchen with very few ingredients and quite quickly. Take your homemade pizza dough to the next level by adding this one simple ingredient, Wild Garlic! One taste and you will be making pizza weekly!
Prep Time:10 minutes - Cook Time:0 minutes - Total Time:50 minutes
Yield: 2 – 12 inch pizzas
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1 cup Lukewarm Water (110 to 115 F)
- 2 tsp Active Dry Yeast
- 3-4 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Tbsp Wild Garlic Dried Herb Blend
- 1 tsp Sea Salt (Roasted Garlic or Sel Gris)
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil (Caramelized Garlic or Tuscan Herb)
- In a bowl, dissolve the honey in the warm water. Sprinkle the yeast over the water and stir gently until it dissolves, about 1 minute.
- Add the flour, Wild Garlic, salt, and olive oil. Using a spoon, mix the ingredients until the flour is incorporated and a soft dough begins to hold together.
- Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface. Dust your hands with flour and knead the dough gently. While kneading, very gradually add just enough flour until the dough is no longer sticky. Continue kneading until the dough is smooth, elastic, and shiny, about 5 minutes.
- Shape the dough into a ball and place it into a well oiled bowl, turning to coat all sides completely. Cover the bowl tightly with plastic wrap and set it in a warm place until doubled in size, about 45 minutes.
- Punch down the dough once it has doubled in size. Prepare the dough according to your favorite pizza recipe.