Banana Bread With Whipped EVOO Butter
Nothing like warm Banana Bread with EVOO Butter to kick start your morning breakfast or enjoy as an afternoon treat.
Prep Time: 20 minutes Cook Time: 60 minutes - Total Time: 80 minutes
Yield: 1 Loaf
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 large ripe Bananas
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 stick Butter, room temperature
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a loaf pan with a drizzle of the Frantoia Olive Oil.
- Pour vinegar into a ½ cup measuring glass. Add milk to the ½ cup mark. Set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together sugar and the Frantoia Olive Oil
- Beat in bananas, eggs and vinegar milk, mixing until well combined.
- Add baking soda, sea salt, and flour. Mix just until combined.
- Pour into greased loaf pan. Bake until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean, about 1 hour.
- To make the Whipped Butter, place stick of butter in a bowl and whip until smooth and creamy, at least 1 minute.
- While beating, slowly drizzle in the Frantoia Olive Oil.
- Place in a serving bowl and finish with a sprinkle of sea salt