Thai Carrot & Zucchini Noodles
Using carrots and zucchini as noodles keeps this dish low carb and healthy. The Black Garlic Tamari Soy and Toasted Sesame Oil combination adds tons of flavor!
Prep Time: 20 minutes - Cook Time: 20 minutes - Total Time: 40 minutes
Yield: Serves 4 - 6 servings
3 large carrots
2 small zucchini
2 TBSP Toasted Sesame Oil
1.25 pounds of ground pork
2 tsp Thai Ginger Sea Salt
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp fresh ginger, minced
2 tsp Japanese Shichimi Togarachi
1/4 C Black Garlic Tamari Balsamic
Cilantro, chopped to finish
Toasted Sesame Seeds, to finish
Lime wedges, to finish
Shop the Thai Carrot & Zucchini Noodle Recipe Kit
1. Use a vegetable peeler to create long noodles by peeling down the length of the carrot and zucchini. Set aside.
2. In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 Tbsp of Toasted Sesame Oil over medium heat. Add ground pork to the pan and brown, drain out excess fat after pork has browned.
3. Add sea salt, minced garlic and ginger. Cook until garlic and ginger are fragrant then add Japanese spice blend, remaining Toasted Sesame Oil and Black Garlic Tamari Soy Balsamic.
4. Add the carrots and zucchini noodles to the pan and toss to coat. Let veggies cook for 5-7 minutes until tender.
5. Top with cilantro, sesame seeds and serve with lime wedges.
6. Serve on its own or with black rice or pasta.