Three Cheese Alfredo
While the pasta is cooking, make this Three Cheese Alfredo by creating a creamy and delicious paste using our Caramelized Garlic Olive Oil, Parmesan Asiago dipper and a little flour. Toss in cooked pasta, finish with grated Pecorino and enjoy!
Prep Time:5 minutes - Cook Time:10 minutes - Total Time:15 minutes
Yield: 6-8 People
- 3 Tbsp olive oil (Caramelized Garlic or Garlic & Herb)
- 1 Tbsp Flour
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan Asiago Dipper
- 2 cups Milk, heated
- 2 cups Pecorino Cheese, grated
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp Roasted Garlic Sea Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 lb Pappardelle or Tagliatelle Pasta, cooked al dente
- Heat a large, deep skillet with the olive oil. Once warm, add the flour and Parmesan Asiago Dipper. Stir to create a paste (roux) and cook for 3-5 minutes until flour has turned slightly golden.
- While whisking, add the warm milk. Stir until smooth and slightly thickened.
- Sprinkle in the cheese, 1 cup at a time. Stir until melted and smooth.
- Stir in the lemon juice and season to taste with sea salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Toss in the cooked pasta until well coated. Finish with a fresh grate of pecorino and enjoy!