Spiced Cranberry Orange Crush
A refreshing summer or holiday themed drink served with or without the booze. Rim each glass with the Sugar & Spice Dipper for a sweet twist at the end.
Prep Time: 15 minutes - Cook Time: 00 minutes - Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 2-4 servings
- 10 oz bag Cranberries Frozen
- 2 Tbsp Sugar & Spice Dipper
- 2 Tbsp Sweet Cream Butter Olive Oil
- 1/8 cup Honey
- 8 oz Gin or Vodka
- 1 cup Orange Juice
- In a blender, pulse the cranberries, sugar & spice, honey, booze, and orange juice until smooth.
- Add the ice and puree until slushy.
- Rim the glasses by dipping in orange juice to wet then sugar & spice. Pour the cranberry crush into rimmed glasses and enjoy!